Thursday, October 3, 2013

Russia Update

I am currently in Kirov, working on a project to create monumental sonic sculptures for the city. I got to watch myself on television last night. People are actually recognizing me in the street from a recent local newspaper article. 

Today I did a radio interview and made about 50 videos of people for a Matroyeshka doll sculpture I am creating. We are now planning a Friday night lecture I am giving and then I meet with an engineering club!

I should add that, during the TV interview, I was interviewing other people (it was very interesting) and asking them what they hope for the future of their city, the world and for their children. Almost all of them said that they want peace and that Americans and Russians should love each other. 


It has been a wonderful trip so far! 


No comments:

Post a Comment