Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wearable Sculptures

Here are some pictures from my new line of Wearable Sculptures. They are all sculpted from large scale works I have done, and are handmade and cast in bronze, the same way as my large scale works. Proceeds from this line will go to funding a project I have started, working with inner city children on creating the first Monumental Children's Sculpture Peace Park against drugs. I want to spread the message that a home, community, and world without drugs will be a more peaceful world.






Earth Protector- quietly she moves, the earth in her hand. Our problems are not as big as they seem.















Wild Horses- from a painting I once did.














I patinaed (colored) them brightly, showing their beauty even in their harsh windswept lives.










To see all of my Wearable Sculptures, and purchase your favorite, go to:

SHOP NINA WINTERS EBAY!

SHOP NINA WINTERS ETSY

And visit www.ninawinters.com to see all of my large scale sculptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment