Friday, July 15, 2011

Nina Winters in Blu Magazine editorial

This is a very exciting new editorial from Blu Magazine.  
We did a 4 hour photo shoot of me, my sculptures and my new line of 
"Wearable Sculptures".  
I create monumental sculptures that inspire world peace.
Watch for news about my new monumental Galactic Samurai 
 and my most recent project - 
Working with underprivileged children to create Monumental Children's Peace Parks forwarding the message that 
a drug free person, home, community, country, and planet 
will create a more peaceful world.
www.ninawinters.com

5 comments:

  1. What a GREAT blog post Nina ~ I am so thrilled for your new sites and posts popping up everywhere ! You're ON your way ! Kudos to YOU !
    Sian

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start a new blog... with such a great article depicting the kind of kudos you are receiving for your work! Getting the word out there is the key because YOUR message is SO NEEDED in our world today! LOVE your project with the kids!

    Many thanks to Sian Lindemann for connecting us!
    LOVE
    Debbie Ducic
    GutZy Woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous to be connected Nina.
    Will love to discuss more with you the project you are involved in.
    PEACE is at the base of everything I do.
    I DECLARE WORLD PEACE
    Much love with PEACEful light.
    Tetka Rhu - Goddess of Spirituality

    ReplyDelete